If you're in charge of an event for your church, you can access its settings and attendees by logging in to Registrations.
You need to be an Event Manager or Administrator to log in to Registrations
Log In to Registrations
The first time you log in to Registrations, you may or may not need to set a password, depending on if you have previously set a password for one of our other products.
On the login page, select the Need a password? link below the email and password fields.
Enter the email address your Administrator used to set up your profile, and a verification code will be sent to that email address. After entering the code, you will be able to create a password and then log in.
Once you are logged in, you will stay logged in until you log out or after 2 weeks of inactivity.
As an Event Manager, you will only have access to the events you can manage. Click the event to access its information.
You can add as much information to your event as you'd like. Here's a quick overview of what each tabs holds, as well as links to show you how to use them.
- Enter the description, choose the image, change the dates, location, visibility, category, and Support Contact from the Event Details.
- From the General tab, choose how to show the event on Church Center, and set it to automatically open and/or close. When someone registers, they receive a confirmation message. You can customize that message and list any email addresses that should receive an email when someone registers.
- You added your first Attendee Type when you set up the event, but you can change the name or add more.
- If you have any options or merchandise you want people to add to their registration, put those options in the Add-Ons tab.
- To gather information, add custom Questions.
- If you have any release forms, upload or attach them to Forms.
- Create Discounts based on the date they register, how many register at the same time, or by giving out a code.
- Add Scholarships and apply them to attendees after they've registered.
Once you've set up your event, you can view your event on the Church Center.
The Registrations tab shows you all the attendees registered for the event and gives an overview of their registration information.
The Payments tab shows how much people have paid as well as how much is still due.
Assignments help you organize attendees into dorms, automobiles, or groups. Make sure each assignment area hits 100% for the most helpful results!
Get Help & Support
The best way to get help is by clicking the question mark in the upper right when you're logged in.
When you click that, you'll see this helpful dialog box.
- Suggested articles will give suggestions based on the page you're on when you click the question mark.
- Type in what you're looking for. This will search our online manual and return articles on that topic.
- Click browse our documentation to be taken directly to our online manual. You'll be able to see all of our help articles and open them from there.
- Send an email to our Support Team. For the most efficient support, be sure to include specifics about what you're working with. This might include the event, the custom question, or person having problems. The more specifics you send our way, the better we can help!