Use reports to see an overview of all attendees or create a list of people you can print. Create a report from the Registrations tab in an event.
Click the Actions button to choose a type of report.
The Overview Report will show you a complete review of the event.
- See a breakdown of registrations.
- A list of your different Attendee Types along with their names, the capacity, how many attendees are registered to each one and the available capacity for each type.
- The Payments breakdown shows the total payments and refunds, along with how much has been collected for each payment type.
The report also shows the number of add-ons purchased and the amount collected for each, along with any yes/no questions. Paragraph and text questions will not be listed in this report.
The Guest List Report will show you a list of the current attendees and their information. You can print it out for an offline version of the Registrations page.
If anyone has previously registered and then canceled, they will not appear on the Guest List Report.
The CSV report contains contact and registration information for attendees. It can then be imported into other applications, so you can create custom views of your event data.
If you want a CSV of all the payments for the event, go to the Payments tab and click Export CSV.
You can also export a report on all payments from the Payment Page.
- An Organization Administrator can see the Stripe Payouts to see how much was taken out in fees.
- Filter the transactions, and then export a CSV based on your filter.
Not seeing the report you’re looking for? We’ve got more powerful ways to find information in our People app.
If you want to generate a list of all those registered, you can choose one of our built-in reports or export a CSV with all the information.