Add merchandise for attendees to purchase by putting add-ons on your event.
Check out this video to see how to set up add-ons or follow the steps below.
From the event, select the Add-Ons tab and choose New Add-On to create one.
Fill out the information for the add-on that will be shown on the event page.
- Enter the name of the add-on as you want people to see it when they're registering.
- Add the price as well as the number of items available, so it will show as sold out when the amount is reached.
- Allow attendees to make partial payments for the add-on.
- Allow attendees to purchase more than one of the items listed.
- Make the add-on available to certain attendee types, so attendees don't needlessly order something.
Select Save to allow this add-on to be listed on your event.
If your add-on is something with different options, add those as variations.
Delete variations by selecting the trash can icon.
Once you've added your add-ons, select the name to edit or delete the add-on.