You can cancel an event by canceling all attendees. If you don't need to cancel an event, but you need to cancel attendees or registrations, you can do that as well.
If the event is rescheduled, or the attendees want to attend, you can restore their registrations.
When an attendee or registration is canceled, assignments are removed and cannot be restored. If you restore an attendee, you'll need to recreate their assignments.
Cancel All Attendees
If your event needs to be canceled, you can cancel all attendees from Actions button on the Registrations tab.
Cancel One Registration or Attendee
You can cancel a registration or attendee from the individual registration.
If you enable in the Settings, an attendee can cancel their own registration.
- Canceling the registration removes all registered attendees from the event.
- To remove only one attendee from the event, click Cancel Attendee.
When you cancel a registration or attendee, the following will take place:
- The canceled attendee(s) will be grayed out on the registration.
- The canceled attendee(s) will show on the Registrations tab with a line through their name.
- The registration balance will show a refund due, and you will have to manually issue the .
View Canceled Attendees
See the canceled attendees from the Canceled tab. Click to open a registration to restore it or issue any refunds.
Restore Registrations or Attendees
To restore a registration or an attendee, click Restore Registration or Restore Attendee.
You cannot restore multiple registration or attendees at once.
If the registration has no payments attached to it, you can delete the registration after you cancel it.
Once a registration is deleted, there is no way to recover it or any of its details.