You can send emails to people who have registered for events, reminding them about their balance or forms that are due. Use markdown to format your email.
Email Multiple Attendees
From the Registrations tab, select the envelope icon to choose the type of email to send to your attendees.
- Send a generic email to registrations listed on the page.
- For people who still have a balance due, send the amount a person owes, along with the link to pay their balance.
- Provide a link to download the form.
If the number of people you're emailing is more the number of people registered, it's because the person who registered an attendee doesn't have the same email as the attendee. An email will be sent to both the person who registered the attendee as well as the attendee, if the attendee has a separate email listed on the registration."
Email One Registration
From a person's registration, you can choose a type of email to send to the person who filled out the registration, as well as any listed email addresses, by clicking Email.
If you want the email to go to someone besides the registration contact, you can change that person.
If an attendee mentions they didn't receive an email, try these things:
- Check the People app to make sure their email address isn't blocked.
- Ask the attendee to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to their email address book or whitelist the email address.
If neither of these help, contact support by clicking the ? in the top right corner of the app.
You can see a list of all the emails a person has received through Planning Center from their profile page in People.