You may need more than just personal information on attendees, and you can gather that information by asking questions or by adding forms. Both options will be saved to the person's registration form.
From the event page, go to the Questions tab, and then click New Question.
Set up the question as you want it to show when someone's registering.
- Choose the type of answer you want to receive.
- Enter the question in the way you want it to be shown on the event page, and then enter options, if applicable.
- If you don't want to make the question to be shown when someone registers, you can choose to hide it. Administrators and Event Managers can answer that question on the Admin side.
- If the Required box is checked, an attendee cannot complete the registration until it's answered.
- Choose which attendee types need to answer this question. If you want all attendee types to answer the question, leave the box unchecked.
Click Save to add the question to your event and view a list of all other questions.
Use a header to split up your questions. Click New Section, and then enter the name and description.
Drag the section header above the questions it applies to.
Add more questions or section headers or click a question/section to edit or delete it.
Questions will show after the attendee chooses their attendee type.
Required questions have an asterisk beside them, and questions are listed below their section headers.
Add a downloadable form or an online form to your registration.
- A downloadable form is a PDF Form that needs to be filled out and printed by the attendee. If you want to format the form a certain way, or you need a signature, a PDF Form is best.
- An online form is a People Form created by a People Manager and can be filled out online. A People Form also updates information in your database when a person fills it out.
From the Forms tab in your event, click New Form, choose the type from the dropdown, and then finish filling out the information.
After a person registers, they can get to the form from the completion page or from the links in their email.
Confirm PDF Form Completion
If someone completes an online People Form, the completion will automatically be marked on their registration. A downloadable PDF Form, however, needs to be manually marked when it's turned in.
From a person's registration, check the box next to the form to mark it as complete.
Send a Form Due Reminder to an individual or all attendees who haven't completed or turned in their form. The email will have a link to the form they need to complete.