Create questions to learn more about your attendees, which can be extremely helpful in making assignments.
Check out this video to learn how to create questions or follow the steps below.
From the event page, go to the Questions tab, and then click New Question.
Set up the question as you want it to show when someone's registering.
- Enter the question in the way you want it to be shown on the event page.
- Choose the type of answer you want to receive, and then enter options.
- If you don't want to make the question to be shown when someone registers, you can choose to hide it. Administrators and Event Managers can answer that question on the Admin side.
- If the Required box is checked, an attendee cannot complete the registration until it's answered.
- Choose which attendee types need to answer this question. If you want all attendee types to answer the question, leave the box unchecked.
Click Save to add the question to your event and view a list of all other questions.
Use sections with descriptions to split up your questions. Click New Section, and then enter the name and description.
Drag the section above the questions it applies to. Any question below a section will be listed under that section.
Continue adding questions or sections with the appropriate button or use the pencil icon to edit or delete the question.
Answer Questions When Registering
Questions will show on the registration page after the attendee choses the attendee type.
Required questions have an asterisk beside them, and sections are offset as a heading with their descriptions below.