Event Settings define the description, times, contact information, and event status. Make changes to your event, and it will update in real time.
Check out this video to see how to use each setting then follow the steps below to make changes to your Event Settings.
Edit the Details
When uploading a photo to use as your event logo, we recommend using .jpg, .png, or .gif file formats and a file size of 1024x768.
If you don't have an event logo, you can use the Unsplash integration to find free photos for your event logo.
Manage the Settings
Select the Settings tab to choose how many people can attend the event and specify how or if the event will show up on your Public Page.
Event capacities can be added to the event as a whole, and you can set the capacity for each attendee type individually when clicking the pencil.
- Event visibility can be set to Everyone", "Link Only" and "Hidden".
- When set to Everyone, anyone can see your event from your main events page as long as registration is open.
- Link Only means that only those with the link can access the event, and it won't be listed on the main events page. Copy and share the link to others.
- Hidden prevents anyone from seeing your event while you are getting it set up. Registration is not open at this visibility level.
- Set the event to be open or closed. If it's set to open, check the box to choose a date to close registration; if it's set to closed, check the box to choose a date to open registration.
- Specify the number of people allowed to register.
- Some events are managed by several people, and we want you to be able to choose who handles which aspect of your event in order for communication to be streamlined. Choose your Support Contact, the person who receives registration emails, the Event Manager who can edit the event, as well a person--or several--who will be notified when someone registers.
Your public page will reflect all the information you set here.
You can archive or duplicate the event from this tab.
In addition, attendees will receive a confirmation email once they register. The message will include all registration information as well as any message you add from the Notifications tab.
The confirmation email will link to the event, their personal details, and show who they can contact:
Everything outside the orange box will appear in your attendees confirmation email regardless of whether you add a custom message.
Your Event Settings are ready; now let's update the Attendee Settings, so people can register!