An Event's settings are in the Details, Church Center, Permissions, and Notifications tabs. They define the description, times, contact information, and event status. Make changes to your event, and it will update on the public page in real time.
Event Managers will not see the Campuses and Categories section. Only an Administrator can change the Campus or Category.
When uploading a photo to use as your event photo, we recommend using .jpg, .png, or .gif file formats and an aspect ratio of 16:9. If you don't have an event logo, you can use the Unsplash integration to find free photos for your event logo.
Specify how or if the event will show up on your Public Page, manage guest options, and choose the Support Contact. Your public page will reflect all the information you set here.
- Set the registration to be open, closed, or none. Enable the close/open automatically and choose the date you want registrations to be available.
- Convert this event to an announcement-only event, where no one can register, but the event will show up on Church Center.
- If you don't need to keep the information of those who are registering, or you want people to register quickly, default all registrations to the guest path.
You can also choose to allow only the guest option to show when a person registers, so they can register quickly without adding any information to your database.
- Choose the event visibility. The Hide automatically option will be enabled by default to hide the event from your Church Center page when the event ends. If you want it to continue to show on Church Center, you can disable it.
- When set to Everyone, anyone can see your event from your main events page as long as registration is open.
- Link Only means that only those with the link can access the event, and it won't be listed on the main events page. Copy and share the link to others.
- Hidden prevents anyone from seeing your event while you are getting it set up. Registration is not open at this visibility level.
- Choose your Support Contact, the person who receives registration emails.
If you want a Non-Admin to have access to make changes to the event, you can give them permission to be an Event Manager by typing their name in the box.
Attendees will receive a confirmation email once they register. The message will include all registration information as well as any message you add from the Notifications tab.
If you'd like a specific email address to be notified when someone registers, enter it in the Notification List.
Use Markdown to format the email with bold, italics, links, and more!
The confirmation email will link to the event, their personal details, and show who they can contact. Everything outside the box will appear in your attendees' confirmation email regardless of whether you add a custom message.
Your Event Settings are ready; now update the attendee types, so people can register!