Event Settings define the description, times, contact information, and event status. Make changes to your event, and it will update in real time.
Check out this video to see how to use each setting then follow the steps below to make changes to your Event Settings.
In your event, select the Event Settings tab:
Add or Edit the Description and Logo
Add or change the description or logo by selecting the pencil in its section.
When uploading a photo to use as your event logo, we recommend using .jpg, .png, or .gif file formats and a file size of 1024x768.
Also from the Event Settings tab, you can archive or duplicate the event.
Enter Times, Capacity, and Event Status
Edit the time you entered when you created the event, choose how many people can attend the event, and specify how or if the event will show up on your Public Page.
Event capacities can be added to the event as a whole, and you can set the capacity for each attendee type individually when clicking the pencil.
- Add more times or edit current listed times.
- Specify the number of people allowed to register.
- Event visibility can be set to Everyone", "Link Only" and "Hidden".
- When set to Everyone, anyone can see your event from your main events page as long as registration is open.
- Link Only means that only those with the link can access the event, and it won't be listed on the main events page. Copy and share the link to others.
- Hidden prevents anyone from seeing your event while you are getting it set up. Registration is not open at this visibility level.
- Set the event to be open or closed. If it's set to open, check the box to choose a date to close registration; if it's set to closed, check the box to choose a date to open registration.
Your public page will reflect all the information you set here.
Some events are managed by several people, and we want you to be able to choose who handles which aspect of your event in order for communication to be streamlined. Choose your Support Contact, the person who receives registration emails, the Event Manager who can edit the event, as well a person--or several--who will be notified when someone registers.
In addition, attendees will receive a confirmation email once they register. The message will include all registration information as well as any message you add.
The confirmation email will link to the event, their personal details, and show who they can contact:
Everything outside the orange box will appear in your attendees confirmation email regardless of whether you add a custom message.
Your Event Settings are ready; now let's update the Attendee Settings, so people can register!