The Settings of an event are all the elements shown on the Church Center side of the event. Use the tabs to define the description, times, contact information, event status, and more. Make changes to your event, and it will update on the public page in real time.
On the About tab, you can add more information about the signup, including a signup image.
- Update the description, which shows on the public page.
- Use .jpg, .png, or .gif file formats and an aspect ratio of 16:9 for image uploads.
If you don't have an event logo, you can use the Unsplash integration to find free photos for your event logo.
- Use the dropdowns to choose a physical or virtual location
- Use the dropdowns to choose the campus and category.
Event Managers will not see the Campuses and Categories section. Only an Administrator can change the Campus or Category.
Specify how or if the event will show up on your Public Page, manage guest options, and add notification options. Your public page will reflect all the information you set here.
- Add dates and times for the event.
- If you want a person who is not an Administrator to be able to make changes to the event, you can give them permission to be an Event Manager by typing their name in the box.
- Choose a Support Contact, the person who receives registration emails.
You can choose when an attendee registers as well as the information who they are registering.
- Set the registration to be open or closed. Enable the close/open automatically, and then choose the date you want registrations to be available.
- Choose who the attendee can register when they log in.
- If you don't need to keep the information of those who are registering, default all registrations to the guest path.
You can also choose to allow only the guest option to show when a person registers, so they can register quickly without adding any information to your database.
- Attendees can cancel their own registration at the bottom of their registration page if you enable it.
When you first create an event, it is hidden. You can choose to show the event on Church Center by publishing it.
- Use the link to share your event.
- Choose when your event should be visible on Church Center:
- Now allows anyone to see your event from the main events page as long as registration is open.
- Choose a specific date/time for the event to be visible.
- Do not include prevents anyone from seeing your event while you are getting it set up. Registration is not open at this visibility level.
- The Automatically hide option will be enabled by default to hide the event from your Church Center page when the event ends. If you want it to continue to show on Church Center, you can disable it.
- If you want the event to stay at the top, regardless of the date, enable Featured.
Keep up with the attendees by adding someone to the notification list and sending a custom confirmation email.
- If you'd like a specific email address to be notified when someone registers, enter it in the Notification list.
- Attendees will receive a confirmation email once they register. The message will include all registration information, as well as any message you add. It will also link to the event, their personal details, and show who they can contact. If you want to send a specific confirmation email to an attendee type, set it up in the attendee type settings.
Your Event Settings are ready! Finish updating the other settings, so people can register!