Welcome to Registrations! This article will introduce you to key features in Registrations. If you haven't already, you can check out our Product Tour, which shows you how Registrations works for your church.
Planning Center partners with Stripe to process online payments. In order to take online payments, you must be connected to Stripe.
However, you can choose to only accept physical payments for events, and you don't have to be connected to Stripe.
When you create an event, you can manage the settings that others will see when they register.
- Enter the description, choose the image, change the dates, location, visibility, category, Event Managers, and Support Contact from the Event Details.
- From the General tab, choose how to show the event on Church Center, and set it to automatically open and/or close. When someone registers, they receive a confirmation message. You can customize that message and list any email addresses that should receive an email when someone registers.
- You added your first Attendee Type or Selections when you set up the event, but you can change the name or add more.
- If you have any options or merchandise you want people to add to their registration, put those options in the Add-Ons tab.
- To gather information, add custom Questions.
- If you have any release forms, upload or attach them to Forms.
- Create Discounts based on the date they register, how many register at the same time, or by giving out a code.
- Add Scholarships and apply them to attendees after they've registered.
All public events live on Church Center, a website created for you with a personalized URL.
When someone choose an event from the list, they'll be taken the event page, which is created based on the settings.
Get Training & Support
If you wanna dive in a little deeper into Registrations, we have created a training video that will continually be updated. It's 30 minutes long and has chapters for you to jump around easily. It also links to all of our articles throughout the video.
The best way to get help is by clicking the question mark in the upper right when you're logged in.
From there, you'll be able to see suggested articles based on the page you're on, or you can search for other articles if you don't see what you're looking for.
You can also email our support team! Make sure you include specific information, such as the list, workflow, or form name, as well as the person you're working with. The more specifics you send our way, the better we can help!