For events with time slots or tickets, use add-ons to allow people to select when they'll attend or what seat they'd like.
Click the name of the add-on to edit, or click New Add-On to create new days.
- Enter the name of the day people can choose.
- If needed, allow them to choose all day or partial day for different costs.
You could also list out every date, so people register for specific dates instead of days.
Make any changes to the add-on, and it will save to the event.
- Allow attendees to make partial payments for the dates. If you want them to pay in full at registration, don't check the box for a partial payments.
- Allow attendees to purchase more than one of the variations listed, such as 10 of these days.
- If you don't want to make the add-on available yet, you can choose to hide it.
- If you have multiple attendee types, make the add-on available to certain attendee types.
Select Save to allow the changes to be listed on your event.
On the event page, a person can choose as many days as they need.
On the Payment page, the cost is broken down based on the time slots to show exactly what is owed.
If you enabled partial payments for the attendee or add-on, there's an option to pay a minimum deposit.
If the person needs to add more days to their registration, it needs to be done on the Admin side. Once you add more days, you can send a balance due reminder email straight from their registration.
Tables & Tickets
If people are purchasing tickets for your event, split the tickets amongst the sections they're in.
When people register, they can either choose a ticket from a section, or, if people are selling tickets, they can mark those add-ons as sold on their registration.
If there are several options for activities at your event, allow people to choose which activity they want to participate in by adding them to Add-Ons.
When registering, a person can choose to participate in the activity, and any cost will be reflected on their payment page.
You cannot delete an Add-On unless no one has already chosen that add-on. If you've removed the add-on from registrations and are still unable to delete the Add-Ons, that means someone else has chosen that Add-On and hasn't finished their registration. It cannot be deleted until the person finishes their registration, but you can choose to hide it on Church Center to disallow others to choose it.