Registrations are logged on the Registrations page of the event, where an Administrator or Event Manager can view all attendees and basic information at a glance. They can also register someone for the event.
Check out this video to see how to manage registrations.
Register a Person
You can register someone for an event by clicking New Registration.
If you want people to register themselves, you can send them the link to the public page. Planning Center Registrations does not act as a kiosk.
Enter the name of the person registering the attendee. If the person exists in your People database, you will see their name in a drop down as you begin to type it. If you need to create a new person in your system, begin typing their name, and then click Create A New Person.
Once you choose the registration contact, you can choose who they're registering and finish filling out the registration.
When someone registers themselves, they receive a confirmation email. However, if an admin registers someone, the admin needs to check the box to send a confirmation email.
As people register for the event, the registrations will populate in the Registrations list.
- The green denotes a completed registration or information.
- The yellow shows what information is still needed for the registration.
- Filter attendees or search by an add-on, question, or something regarding their registration.
- View the name and attendee type of each registrant or select the registration to view more details.
- Look for dots to view any missing information, such as balances, info, questions, and forms.
Once people have registered for the event, you can organize them by assigning them to different teams or cabins.