This article will walk you through adding and managing registrations to an Event.
After selecting the registrations tab on the sidebar, you will be taken to a page that shows a list of your current registrations for this event. On this page, you will have the ability to do the following tasks:
- Search for an attendee by name or email
- Create a New Registration, Send Email to all registered attendees for this event, or get a Report of all attendees registered.
- View the name and attendee type of each registrant and select to view more details.
- View whether or not the attendee has an outstanding balance or if they have paid in full.
When you select Send Email you will be able to send a customized email to all of the people who have currently registered for that event.
- The Overview Report will show you a complete review of the event including the following:
- The number of Attendees and the number of Unpaid and Canceled registrations there are.
- A list of your different Attendee Types along with their names, the capacity, how many attendees are registered to each one and your available capacity left
- Payments Breakdown which will show you your total payments and refunds along how much you have collect through each payment type.
- Add-ons will show a list of each add-on and their names. The number that have been purchased, income collected from each, and how many you have remaining.
- The Guest List Report will show you a list of the current attendees and their information. If anyone has previously registered and then canceled, they will no longer appear on the Guest List Report.
- A CSV file can be imported into other applications so that you can create custom views of your events' data.
Not seeing the report you’re looking for? We’ve got more powerful reports in our People app. Check out this article in People about Using Lists!
You can register someone for an event from the admin side by selecting New Registration. This will prompt you to enter the name of the person you would like to register. If this person has previously registered for an event in your account, you will see their name in a drop down as you begin to type it. If you need to create a new person in your system, you will see an option to Create New Person.