Once someone is registered for an event, an Administrator or Event Manager can make sure all their information is complete from the Registrations tab.
Watch the video to see how to manage registrations or follow the steps below to manage your registrations.
From the Registrations tab, view a list of current attendees.
The green denotes a completed registration; the yellow shows what information is still needed for the registration; the red shows the registration has been canceled.
- Filter attendees or search for an attendee by name or email.
- View the name and attendee type of each registrant or select the registration to view more details.
- Look for orange dots to view any missing information, such as balances, info, questions, and forms.
To add a new registration, send an email to those registered, or generate a report on the attendees, select an option below.
You can register someone for an event by selecting New Registration.
If you want people to register themselves, you can send them the link to the public page. Planning Center Registrations does not act as a kiosk.
Enter the name of the person you would like to register. If the person exists in your People database, you will see their name in a drop down as you begin to type it. If you need to create a new person in your system, click Create A New Person.
Once you choose the person to register, you can choose their attendee type and finish filling out the registration.
When someone registers themselves, they receive a confirmation email. However, if an Admin registers someone, the person doesn't automatically receive a confirmation email. Send them an email letting them know they're registered for the event.
Select Send Email to choose which type of email to send to attendees.
- Email Everyone allows you to email packing lists, changes to event details, and much more general from a blank template.
- If you have some attendees who still owe money for their registration, the Balance Due Reminder will send a link for people to log in and make payments.
- The Form Due Reminder will send a link to log in and finish any forms.
If you want to generate a list of all those registered, you can choose one of our built-in reports or export a CSV with all the information.
The Overview Report will show you a complete review of the event.
- The number of Attendees and the number of Unpaid and Canceled registrations there are.
- A list of your different Attendee Types along with their names, the capacity, how many attendees are registered to each one and your available capacity left
- Payments Breakdown which will show you your total payments and refunds along how much you have collect through each payment type.
The report also shows add-ons with the number purchased and their income as well as any yes/no questions. Paragraph and text questions will not be listed in this report.
The CSV will export contact and registration information. It can then be imported into other applications so that you can create custom views of your events' data.
Not seeing the report you’re looking for? We’ve got more powerful ways to find information in our People app.
Once people have registered for the event, you can organize them by assigning them to different teams or cabins.